Keeping watch over your heating and air conditioning system and providing you with the peace of mind that a Trane system delivers.
Through your Nexia-enabled Trane thermostat, your HVAC system performance is shared with your preferred heating and air conditioning dealer. It is capable of sending an alert directly to your dealer so they can remotely access details and real-time data to diagnose the current issue and prevent a possible major system malfunction down the road.
- Data is encrypted and securely transferred between the Trane thermostat and Nexia Diagnostics.
- By opting-in, your designated dealer is allowed to view your HVAC system performance data.
- By opting-in, your HVAC system performance data is visible to your dealer. No other devices you may have connected to Nexia are visible or accessible by your dealer.
How is consumer privacy protected with Nexia?
- By opting-in and allowing your preferred dealer to perform remote diagnostics, they will be able to view your HVAC system performance.
- With secure credentials, your dealer can access a website showing real-time intelligence about how your system is performing. System alerts, from routine maintenance needs, to system malfunctions, are automatically sent to your dealer, who can proactively notify you and address the issue immediately if any follow-up is required.
- This access to system performance data and alerts, helps to ensure that your dealer sends the right technician with the right parts. Some issues may even be resolved remotely, eliminating the need for an on-site service call altogether – saving you time.