Get to Know Accurate Air Heating & Air Conditioning LLC
Our company is a premier dealer for Carrier, Trane, and all other product brands. We service every make and model of heating and air conditioning equipment. To make sure you are taken care of around the clock, we offer 24-hour emergency repair services.
Caring for Our Community & Neighbors
Our owners and team play an active role in our community. Every year since 2003, Accurate Air Heating & Air Conditioning has been the winner of the Kaufman Herald Readers Choice Award for Favorite Air Conditioning Company. In addition, our technicians have received the honor of Favorite AC and Heating Technicians by the Kaufman Herald.
We are members of the Kaufman, Forney, and Terrell, TX Chambers of Commerce, as well as the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA).
Affordable Services, Convenient Financing Options
Financing Tailored to Your Needs
Meet Our Support Staff
Description: Feline Office Assistant
Feline Office Assistant Job Purpose: Assist human in office operations by laying on important papers and equipment, batting around supplies, paying particular attention to “MOUSE” and the hand attached to it.
Feline Office Assistant Job Duties:
- Feline editing – Typing and changing computer screen when human is not watching.
- Maintain supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels – this is especially important when it comes to food supplies. Alert human before supplies run out completely!
- Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance. This involves ensuring equal distribution of cat hair to all pieces of equipment. Monitoring equipment operation.
- Maintain office schedule, ensuring adequate time for naps and play.
- Serving as supervisor to Elvis (canine employee) and making sure he has not invaded my food bowls or toys.
- Enhance office morale by making sure everyone is relaxed by petting me. Cats have a relaxing effect on humans. Don’t believe me? Google it.
Skills/Qualifications: Previous office experience a plus, but really, the only requirement is to be able to distract human from working. Entertain visitors and other employees.
Description: Canine Office Assistant
Canine Office Assistant Job Purpose: To provide constant entertainment for fellow employees, human and feline. Make sure no one enters the premises without stopping to pet me.
Canine Office Assistant Job Duties:
- To stay by the door to make sure no one enters without the proper credentials (puppy loves).
- To maintain the proper head tilt and cuteness when humans look at me.
- Wrestle with the feline. Loudly when human is on the phone with customers.
- Maintain all treat jars and chew toys.
- Reminding human if they get low by chewing on their feet.
- Maintain office décor by carefully distributing toys all over the office.
- Carefully observe every bite of food being eaten by other employees to ensure not even a crumb is left on the ground, preventing ant and other insect invasions.
- To sit in the window and watch the cars go by, but I’m actually napping. Pst…don’t tell the humans.
Skills/Qualifications: To be cute and wag my little nub of a tail. Able to roll over for belly scratches.
Join the Accurate Air Team!
We are looking for qualified individuals to join our family. Click the link below for more information and the application!
Our Service Area
- Kemp, TX
- Kaufman, TX
- Forney, TX
- Seagoville, TX
- Terrell, TX
- Scurry, TX
- Wills Point, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Mesquite, T
- Rockwall, TX
- Crandall, TX
- Rosser, TX
- Balch Springs, TX
- Heartland, TX
- Garland, TX
- Gun Barrel City, TX
- Enchanted Oaks, TX
- Canton, TX
- Tool, TX
- Royse City, TX
- Ben Wheeler, TX
- Heath, TX
- Hutchins, TX
- Eustace, TX
- Ennis, TX
- Cedar Hill, TX
- Mabank, TX